"The debate is open! »
1 ° La strength.
- It's not a muscle story. According to a study of Temple University by Tamara Beauboeuf-Lafontant entitled, " Behind the Mask of the Strong Black Woman " the defining quality definition of black femininity is strength.
- In reference to tireless, deeply devoted, and seemingly invulnerable women, the demand for strength conveys a fascinating story of perseverance.
- Key figures in this story include prominent social activists from the last two centuries. (Who were) Invoked and venerated to embody, a courageous selfless commitment to the protection and emancipation of the dispossessed.
2 ° La capillary freedom
- Other nationalities are fascinated by the natural hair of black women. Many ask to touch or have even touched without permission have the hair of a black woman. They can not understand and believe that feeling them on their fingers will give them some explanation.
- For sure, natural hair is fascinating for "other" women because they are very diverse as to how they can be styled, said Najah Aziz, owner of Like Lounge. the Atlanta River. They are worn in Afro, locks, in twisted braids and so on. And this versatility confuses them.
3 ° Desde la Cruz del Sur pouty lips
- There was a time, not so long ago, when the fleshy lips of Black / African women were depreciated by almost everyone.
- Many Black / African women even accepted this situation, which clouded their thoughts about one of their most wonderful and natural physical traits.
- From now on, these concerns no longer exist. Women indeed pay for injectable preparations to increase the size of their lips to get what black women naturally have.
4 ° La darkest skin
- Black / African women's melanin does not require hours of sunshine to darken, and for those who choose to expose themselves, the risk of skin cancer and sunburn is much lower, according to doctors , because of natural melanin.
- Historically, other women have envied the beautiful carnation of women Black / African (And the fact that they do not have to sit in the sun or go to a tanning salon to get it.
5 ° - Black / African men
- Some will say that there are not enough Black / African men for Black / African women,it's partly because other women covet them too.
- C'estin any case, the impression that this gives. For sure, mixed couples are in vogue, nothing to do with past decades, where mixed couples were almost taboo. The "Hunting Brothers" season is open, and Afro women are not the only ones to "hunt".
6 ° La resistance
- Make the black woman fall and she will probably bounce, get stronger and be ready to do more in her life. This ability to survive in very difficult or complicated conditions stems from its African heritage.
- The slave women worked hard, raised children, survived the brutal treatment of the plantation owners. Resistance is in their blood.
- Not all women are like that because they were not treated the way the Afro-descendants have been for centuries.
7 ° Le diaper
- Long considered to be too big, many women now do squats in gyms like madmen or make injections to get a buttocks that fills their jeans. Who could have imagined this?
And this photo proves that women Black / African have the biggest hips in the world ... True or false ?