– We do not get married by prophecy (an anointed of God told me that I will marry such and such).
– We don't get married by the pressure of age (all my friends are married except me).
– We do not get married by revenge (my ex will see what he lost).
– We do not get married by pressure (The doctor said that I have to give birth quickly and so I have to get married fast. My dad told me I won't inherit anything if I don't get married).
– We do not marry by guilt (because this or that, I save my honor by marrying)
– And most importantly, we do not get married to save a unconverted (Without me nobody wouldlead to farewell. But you are not the savior of the world!)
– We do not get married because we are in financial difficulty or to flee an uncomfortable family environment.
But we get married for the simple reason: we found love and we want to glorify God… Only this good reason makes a marriage sincere, and solid. Point. Love and only love!