In the Book of Genesis, chapter 19, verses 30 to 36, the bible says: Lot left Tsoar for height and settled on the mountain with his two daughters. The elder said to the younger: our father is old, and there are no men in the country; come and let our father drink wine, and let us sleep with him, that we may preserve our father's race. “Lot's two daughters became pregnant with their fathers. "
- Why did Lot retreat to the mountain only with his two daughters?
- Isn't he gone far with his daughters to satisfy his Libido apart from everything suspicion ?? And the editor hides immorality de Lot by telling that his daughters had drunk him in order to sleep with him. Really ?? It is nonsense.
- It is clear that Lot often did this in good conscience. He was a great way incest.
- The Bible is a book that defends immorality, because it endorses incest. The example de Lot with his daughters is the most eloquent of many other cases of immorality.
- And with all that, they tell us that the Bible is holy and that all scripture is inspired by the Holy Spirit.
- Holiness and immorality are-they synonyms ??
- And all these religious fundamentalists and extremists, why do they never read the verses that anger their faithful Christians ??
The hour has come and it is already here for the faithful to wake up. The Bible is not the sealed word of God. So she is not trustworthy.