"The debate is open! »
- The lack of a specific goal;
- Lack of ambition;
- Lack of training;
- Lack of self-control.
Before mastering the circumstances, you need to control yourself.
Bad health: real success belongs to one who is in good health. "Self-control can eliminate a lot of illnesses, including eating too much."
- The habit of thinking negatively;
- Too much caution;
- Hesitation and lack of persistence;
- A negative personality that repels;
- Lack of decision and adjournment: to prefer compromise to combat, to accommodate difficulties instead of overcoming them, to suffer unemployment rather than to demand employment;
- Fear in all its forms: it destroys your assets and releases destructive waves to the minds of those around you;
- The habit of being satisfied with the crumbs of others;
- Indifference to what happens: a modest job and a small salary;
- Vocation error and persistence;
- The dispersion of efforts: focus on a single goal;
- The habit of spending without counting;
- Lack of enthusiasm;
- Intolerance: a narrow mind never goes far;
- A position not acquired by your own efforts;
- Selfishness and vanity: incompatible with success;
- The laziness ;
- The forgetfulness of his free will: it is better to judge reality for yourself instead of adopting ready-made opinions;
- Poor self-knowledge: to sell yourself well, you must know yourself well;
Want to be paid for what you know and not for what you do.
- Lack of imagination;
- Lack of loyalty;
- The search for a title;
- The impossibility of defining what you want;
- The habit of letting others make the decision for you;
- Négliger l’opportunité qui se présente ;
- Wish instead of wanting;
- Compromise with unemployment instead of wanting a job;
- Fear of being criticized and « Qu’en-dira-t-on » ?