You're going to crush your fist against a stone wall. You're not using your brain, that's what white people want you to do. Look at you ! Why are you ashamed of being black?
(Nothing love for my sisters) He might even know how difficult it is (no doubt) Being a woman, a black woman with that (no doubt) Shit … In this world of whites. Sometimes we ignore the fact that we are tough with our sisters. We don't know how painful we are (In this world of whites). In this world of whites.
- I'm not saying that I'm innocent in all this. I'm just saying. (In this world of whites) This sound is for all of you. For any those times that I spoiled. Or that we ruined it. Dear Sister, I am embarrassed in prison, I miss you. Crying, looking at the photos of my niece and my nephew
- They say "Don't let this cruel world have you", a little suspicious. Swearing that one day you could leave me, for someone richer. I unscrewed the bottle cap, took a sip and thought about tomorrow. I will, if I have to beg or borrow. Reading love letters the previous night, locked up and calm if the brothers do not receive their letters.
- You better think we're going to have a riot. Eating Jack Mack », Fixing the silent walls. In this cage we captured all my rage and my violence at the time when I learned some lessons, "Never fall for the rich"
- I apologize to my real sisters, far from the bitches Help me to raise my black nation repairs are necessary, it's true. Caught up in this world, I took advantage of you So tell the children that I love them, precious boys and girls. Black born in this world of white. And all I heard was:
Who know what tomorrow brings? In this world where everyone lies and where to go? It doesn't matter where I find you to let you know that you're not alone. Was with less means, I have to confess, just to complement the stress two bullets of gan in the head of my friend, died in his waistcoat by bullet, they shot him until death and left him bleeding so his family can see it.
I cross his coffin, asking gently, "Isis there a gangster paradise? My friend making his life, his mother stresses. Pouring tears when his son finally asks him these questions:
- " Where is dad ? "," Mom why are we living so poor? ". " Why you cry ? I heard you last night by the door of my room. ». "Now do you love me mom?" » "Why do white people call me" Negro "? " I retain my hatred and pay them back when I'm bigger and still thug in this cell, I miss my neighborhood.
- Hearing brothers screaming all night, I hope they stop. We are proud to be black, but why do we act like we don't love each other? Do not look around, bastard (you're a sucker.), Look at you. You know what it means to be black, a guy or a girl. We are still fighting in this world of whites.
Alors tell me why you have exchange to choose a new direction, in the blink of an eye. My time is far, just done with perfection, did you think I would die? I'm not going to cry, why should I care? How we hold on to lose the love that is no longer there
- Can you help me please ? God please bless me, keep my seeds healthy. Making all my enemies bleed as long as my gangsters are rich. Hope they bury me with ammunition, drugs and cartridges
- Just in case he "Shake it off", there are no gangsters in hell. My sister, sorry for the pain I caused your heart. I know, I will change if you help me, but don't fall apart.
R. I. P to Latasha, Lil ' Yummy et Kato. It's too much for this cold world to take, to end up fatal. All women in America, especially blacks; to support me, can not you see that we are attacked? I never wanted to harm my sisters and moms. I hope we will, until the best days. In this world Of Whites!
Remember that, in this world of whites, they can not stop us. We have been here all this time, they did not manage to free us. They will never be able to free us. No matter what they say about us, being "off"
- On us being a species in danger, we will never let go. We will never leave this planet unless you all le choose. Use your brain, use your brain.
- C'est not them who kill us, it is us who kill us, it is not they who make us fall, it is we who we make ourselves fall. I tell you the best, pay attention, where become a victim.
Be a victim, in this world of whites. Born black in this world of whites, no doubt and it is dedicated to all my fucking teachers. Mutulu Shakur, Geronimo Pratt, Mumia Abu Jamal, Sekou Odinga, to all true og's.
By, Tupac Makaveli