How important is self-knowledge in the life of a Black person “inside or outside” the racist environment in which we have been placed? Red is the blood of blacks, said Peter Abraham!
- We are Black in skin, but not in brain;
- We are also provided with gray matter in the same way as everyone else;
- We have proven that we are capable of exploits in all fields, because we are whole, we are complete;
- We should not be reduced to spectators;
- We are seasoned actors and directors, car we inherited all this from our glorious ancestors!