- We may well inflict defeats on defenders or seekers of truth, but the truth, itself, East unseen;
- You can bury those who defend or seek the truth, but no one can bury the truth;
- The pitfalls and setbacks in life should not discourage us; as long as we have not abandoned the way or the struggle for truth;
- Small victories lead to big victories;
- No one, then no one, can stifle, alter, or definitively bury the truth; because it is free from compromise, negotiation, corruption, relegation, correction or forgery on the part of anyone;
- The truth always ends up springing up and coming to light until it confuses those who lead the fight against it.
Those who try to kill the truth always die first and let it survive until it is restored sooner or later. As the truth is eternal, its search is also eternal. And truth seekers are never disappointed. The truth is above all and all!