It is when we release his sight and unleash him that he finally realizes where he is exactly, that he is free of all movement and all action, and how deplorable his former situation was; this is the essence of the repentance of a lunatic below:
- When I was insane (...)
- When I was insane, I thought that without the White man I would live, like animals, in the bush.
- When I was insane, I thought mine didn'thave never brought anything to humanity. I was convinced that Africa and blacks / Africans had no history.
- When I was insane, I would take something for real if and only if it was from a white man.
- When I was insane, I found myself ugly whenever I was told that Iai "Blackened". For me, having a black complexion and frizzy hair were signs of ugliness.
- When I was insane, I qualified the culture, the religion, the tradition of the others as being, “Civilized and holy”, and mine was only “Witchcraft, barbarism, animism, Black magic (…) »
- When I was insane, I called the ancestors of others “Heroes, Lords, saviors (…) "; and as for mine, je called them "Wizards, worthless, damned (...) ».
- When I was insane, I sometimes had sleepless nights, because the fear, of being in an eternal fire in hell after my death, tormented and haunted me. I kept blaming my people for all the misfortunes that happened to me.
- When I was insane, I wanted to look like everyone except me.
However, I was unaware that the man Black / African is the first man to inhabit the earth.
- I did not know that Africa is the cradle of humanity and of all civilization.
- I had no idea that black complexion and having Melanie is a privilege and the best thing that no other race does not have.
Since I freed myself, I have discovered that there is no life like the one we live on earth. I decided then to take responsibility for my actions and not blame them on a bearded guy sitting up there on his throne, rewarding others with "Wealth, glory, honor, fame, domination, health, prosperity, peace (...) "; and punishing others with "Poverty, misfortune, misery, wars, disease, underdevelopment, death, curse (...) »
I also do not submit to anyone's will. I live in peace with myself by magnifying my noble ancestors for this very rich and noble heritage that they left me. And for me, " VSthis is the most important! »