History falsification: Egyptology and the mirage of a Egypt antique "Blanche"
- Their true and just conception of the uncreated (androgynous, unique and multiform) and the philosophy attached to it (Maat).
- Their reign over the world at a given period, we will easily get rid of the inferiority and subordination complexes (cleverly planned to dominate us).
- Mental decolonization is imperative, it is necessary to break with the mimicry in which we do not hold the steering wheel nor do we know where we are going.
- Every tree stands only because of its "Yes" roots for the construction of the future, but with reference to our ancestors.
- All people develop only by being proud of their ancestors and by relying on their knowledge to innovate and distinguish themselves.
While for a long time we were taught that our ancestors were ignorant, useless, polytheists, dirty and that if the Black / African does not make this "qualitative leap" to look like leucoderms, there is no of salvation. "I say no, before thinking of a development, one must exist, in other words, have an identity". In a nutshell, Blacks / Africans must review the copy of their systems and curricula to achieve this goal.