Should we Congolese / Africans understand this: “The more we try to please our enemy, the more we will try to please our oppressor. So it comes back to the same thing.
- Why in each generation do we engage in the fight against the same enemy?
- Simply because we never understood his strategy.
- He has already inoculated his evil viruses into our blood and he has already passed on his madness to us from generation to generation.
- This is why ignorance risks sticking to our skin generation after generation.
- Shouldn't that stop?
- But what does it take to make it stop?
- If the Congolese / Africans give up the oppressor's game of hide and seek altogether, then no one will serve him as a Trojan horse anymore.
- Otherwise, countries gendarmes in the pay of the West will only perpetuate Africa in its drama.
- Yes! A new generation of Africans is emerging, those who will give up the desire for glory to the detriment of their Congolese / African brothers and sisters.
But it does mean that we fundamentally accept the responsibility of being agents of the most significant change. It's this change that all the worthy girls and all the worthy sons of the African Continent dream, here will lead the'enemy, body and property, to ruins.