Here is the new Black / African generation, today's girls, Black / African girls who only show their behind everywhere they go, especially in social networks, in supermarkets, in nightclubs, in church in the streets (...)
They just dance everywhere waddling and showing off their behind with small "Shorts" (panties), while they ignore that they are Queens and Princesses. When they pass or arrive in an environment, they seek to "Culotter", everyone.
- Girls Black / African, you shame the entire Black / African Nation. We do not understand this phenomenon: always wanting to show off, half-naked, rocking breasts, your behind all over.
- Almost all black girls /African are currently doing it. We want you to wear cooler clothes, mBut frankly, you are doing too much. There are limits to everything, right?
- Girls Black / African, you are exaggerating in all things. If it's not extra-smooth hair on your heads, it's all your butt that's out. But frankly, what are you looking for ??
- To please you in the eyes of boys and men ??
- Do you really think that the boys or the men who see you dress like this will respect you?
- All they can think of right now is to jump on you quickly and throw yourself out.
- Stop shaming your nonsense. Straight hair down to the buttocks, little short, very short shorts that show all your butt out.
But frankly, you ask for respect from men and boys ?? So, start by respecting yourself!