Always remember this and you will become the best pencil possible.
- 1. You can do great things, but only if you let your hand guide you;
- 2. From time to time, you will suffer from painful sharpening while going through various issues, but it will help you to become a stronger person. You will also allow other people to access the many gifts you have;
- 3. You will be able to correct or overcome any mistakes you may make;
- 4. The most important part of you will always be inside of you;
- 5. Whatever the conditions, you should keep writing, always leaving a clear and readable sign, even if the situation is difficult.
We all look like a pencil - we were created for a special and unique purpose - you were made to do great things. “The pencil listened, promised to remember and entered the box fully understanding the motives of its maker. »
Now - Put yourself in the place of the pencil. Never forget the five rules and you too will become a better person. “The pencil of God itself is not without an eraser! "
Proverb: by Aimé Césaire