- Sex is not love. Love is not sex. "You can have sex and not be in love. »
- You can be in love and not have sex.
- A man can hate you and still have sex with you. Be wise.
- Use sex to manipulate a man will eventually fail. “It's an illusion to think that giving him sex will make him love him.»
- True love will never force you to have sex.
- A man who doesn't love you won't change his mind because of sex.
- If he tells you to "prove your love" by sleeping with him, he only uses you if he's for sex. "The best sex will keep her away from you."
Making yourself a "Sex Slave" is silly. Love will never shame or degrade you. If you've made the mistake of trying to use sex to buy this man off, now is the time to reassess your relationship and build it on the right foot. If he marries you because “the sex is good” it will be fatal to your marriage. Let him marry you, because he loves you, honors you, feels a strong emotional, mental and spiritual bond with you; and wants you to spend the rest of his life with you.
Never fear making enemies, because it is a passage, obliged for the one who follows his star "Dedicated to all the Ladies, only the Black Ladies / African"