The five great things Black / African women naturally have that “Others” don't have and desperately want:
1 ° La capillary freedom.
- - "Others Are fascinated by the natural hair of black women. Many ask to touch or have even touched the hair of a black woman without permission. They can not understand and believe that feeling them on their fingers will give them some explanation.
- Dear Black / African women, sure and for sure, for other women you wear pearls on your heads, thisar they are very diverse as to how they can be styled: we wear them in Afro, in locks, in twisted or bushy braids and so on. And this versatility confuses others. Who can do better ?
2 ° Des pouty lips.
- There was a time, not so long ago, when the fleshy lips of Black / African women were depreciated by almost everyone. Many women Black / African even accepted this situation which clouded their thoughts about one of their physical features the most wonderful and natural.
- From now on, these concerns no longer exist. Women pay for injectables to increase the size of their lips in order to achieve what women Black / African, they naturally possess.
3 ° Le buttocks.
- Long considered too arched, many women now squat in gyms like freaks or do injections to get a butt that fills their jeans.
- Who could have imagined that ?? Women Black / African: if it is necessary to speak about steatopygia, it is because of you. In others their sizes or buttocks. Looks like a board. From the back to the thighs: there is no "Relief".
4 ° La darker skin.
- Women's melanin Black / African does not require hours of sunshine to darken, and for those who choose to expose themselves, the risks of skin cancer and sunburn are almost nonexistent due to the natural melanin.
- Historically, other women have envied the gorgeous complexion of black women and the fact that they don't have to sit in the sun or go to a tanning salon to get it. Women Black / African, melanin is priceless. You have the privilege of being provided naturally.
5 ° La strength and resistance.
- It's not a muscle story. According to a study of Temple University by Tamara Beauboeuf-Lafontant entitled "Behind the Mask of the Strong Black Woman Black femininity's defining quality definition is strength. This is in reference to the indefatigable, deeply dedicated, and seemingly invulnerable women.
- Drop the Black / African woman and she will probably bounce back, harder and be ready to do more in her life. This ability to survive in very difficult or complicated conditions stems from his naturally African heritage.
- Women slaves worked hard, raised children, survived the brutal treatment of plantation owners. Resistance and resilience are in their blood.
- Not all women are like that because they weren't treated the way Afro-descendants have been for centuries, anyway.
- Black / African men are not left out. Even wounded, they still hold out in combat. Which is not the case for the others. It only takes one less injury for them to collapse.
- Some will say, of course, that there are not enough Black / African men for Black / African women, mit's partly because other women covet them too. It is, in any case, the impression that it gives.
- In fact, mixed couples are in vogue, nothing to do with decades past when mixed couples were almost taboo.
So, the season of the “hunt for brothers” is open, and the women afros are not the only ones to "Hunt"; mais the Black / African woman is unmatched and unmatched.