- When, the chameleon takes a direction, he does not turn his head, do like him, Have a goal in your life and let nothing distract you
- The chameleon does not turn its head, but it is its eye that it turns. He looks up, down. That means : get informed.
- Do not think that you are alone on earth. When it arrives in a place, it takes on the color of the place. It is not hypocrisy. It is first tolerance and then good manners.
- Bumping into each other doesn't help. Nothing was ever built in the fight. Always try to understand the other. If we exist, we must admit that the other exists.
- If the chameleon advances, it lifts its foot. He sways. This is called caution in walking.
- To move, it hangs its tail, so if its feet sink, it remains suspended. This is called "Insure his rear". So don't be reckless.
When the chameleon sees a prey, it does not rush on it, but it sends its tongue. If his tongue can bring him back, it brings him back. Otherwise he always has the possibility of resuming his language and avoiding evil. Go easy in everything you do.
The chameleon does not leave a tree until it is sure of the next one - if you want to do a lasting work, be patient!