This story can give hope to someone who is desperate as long as they take the trouble to read it to the end:
“One day a farmer's donkey fell into a well. The animal moaned pitifully for hours and the farmer wondered what to do. Eventually he decided the well had to go. The animal being old, it seemed to him no longer of any interest to retrieve the donkey. He therefore called all his neighbors to come and help him close the well on the poor animal.
At first the donkey realized what was going on and started screaming terribly louder. (...). Then, to everyone's amazement, he fell silent. A few shovelfuls later, the farmer looked down the well and was amazed at what he saw. With each shovelful of dirt that fell on him, the donkey would shake it off to get the dirt off its back and climb on it. While the farmer's neighbors continued to shovel on the animal, he shook himself and climbed on it. Finally, everyone was amazed that the animal was out of the well and started to trot. »
Advice and morality of life:
- Life will try to swallow you up with all kinds of problems;
- The trick to getting out of the hole is to shake yourself up to move forward;
- Each of our troubles is a stone that allows us to progress;
- So you should never give up. Shake up and go for it.
But, you must never forget the rules to be happy:
- 1 - Free your heart from hatred and jealousy;
- 2 - Free your mind from worries and get out of your fears;
- 3 - Simply live without racing with others and what they have;
- 4 - Give more and selflessly;
- 5 - Wait less, because by giving, you receive.
Be like Saint Francis of Assisi in his simple prayer: "Lord, make months an instrument of your Peace »
- Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
- Where there is injury, let me sow pardon;
- Where there is discord, let me put the union;
- Where there is error, I may bring truth;
- There where is the doubt, let me put faith;
- Where there is despair, let me put hope;
- Where there is darkness, let me put light;
- Where there is sadness, let me put joy.
O Lord, that I do not seek so much:
- To be consoled, than to console;
- To be understood as to understand;
- To be loved, than to love.
- It is by giving that we receives;
- It is by forgetting that we are finds;
- It is by forgiving that we are forgiven;
- It is by dying that we are resuscitated to eternal life.
Those who win are not those who are strongest or who have a lot of means, but those who never give up. Look to the heights of life and never give up hope. The basket is still circulating.
We will work together to support courage where there is fear, to encourage negotiation where there is conflict, and to give hope where there is despair!
Proverb: by Nelson Mandela - Statesman, President (1918 - 2013)