The 1972 Miss Black pageant, for example, defied comparison. Wife Black / African still knew who she was and where she was from was coming. She was jealous of her beauty and her values. Her strengths were not to be demonstrated, she manifested it naturally.
- Women Black / African natural has no equal;
- Just look at her hair;
- It is important to consider his whole being, his way of being, his behavior and his distinction; you will realize that she is a rare gem;
- Its good taste in clothing, its distinction in language;
- In short, his style is golden;
- It is not the same nowadays when the "Miss Contest" is a celebration of obscenity, where scandals are everywhere and / or extravagance rules;
- The international Miss's current is anything but beauty.
Satan fishes in the darkness, he is a night owl; hide in the light, he will not be able to see you!
Proverb: by Adam Mickiewicz; maxims and sentences (1798-1855)