* Buffalos kill 7 people each year. *
* Lions kill 500 people every year *.
* Hippos kill 800 people every year. *
* Spiders kill 5000 people each year. *
* Scorpions kill 7000 people each year. *
* Snakes kill 10000 people each year. *
And then, surprisingly
Mosquitoes kill 2,7 millions of people each year. Yes, the little ones are the most deadly!
* Small "sins", barely noticed by many, are the deadliest to your spiritual life. *
* Avoid excuses for not praying and giving a few moments of your day to your Creator. *
* The sins of omission are just as deadly as the sins of commission.
* Gossiping and little lies, are committed more frequently and are deadly. *
* Watch out for those little compromises you make every day. They will bring your fall. *
Successful people have two things on their lips, “smile & silence”.
– Smile can solve problems, while
– Silence can avoid problems.
Sugar and salt can be mixed together
But ants reject salt and carry only sugar.
* Choose the right people in life and make your life better and softer.
* If you have not succeeded in achieving your dreams, change your ways, not your Creator. *
* Remember, trees change their leaves, not their roots. *
* You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at each dog that barks at you. *
* The haters will see you walking on the water and say it's because you can't swim. *
* Even if you dance on the water, Your enemies will accuse you of pushing the dust. *
* Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, mind your own business and work with your own hands. *
Remember, never fight with a pig. You will both be dirty, but the pig will appreciate it.
- If you have to miss any place, don't miss the sky
-If you have to miss an appointment, please do not miss the removal
- If you must miss any meal, please do not miss the lamb's wedding dinner
-The end is no longer near; it's here