Naturally, more than men, women express life and they are its custodians par excellence. And the hair is one of the elements that helps to maintain the connection with the higher expression of life.
What antennas are to telecommunications devices, hair is to humans. It is thanks to the hair that men capture cosmic waves. And in addition, women's natural hair allows it to be influenced by locks to to better protect life. In reality, long hair is a guarantee for the woman to always have a very advanced imagination compared to the man. It is this woman's imagination that helps her conceive and protect both intrauterine and ectopic life.
Natural hair is a channel of inspiration and strength par excellence for men and especially for women. So you who call yourself woman Black / African:
- When did you know this hairstyle model?
- When did you get off your hair one day and why?
- Did you know that this hairstyle is a great source of inspiration ??
- Did you also know why your ancestors designed this hairstyle in "Antenna mode" mode, on your head?
- And what do you call it in your native language ( Black/African) ??
Well after reading this we hope the women Black / African will proud and why not jealous of their natural hair. They are golden: that's also beauty Black / African.