Who has witnessed the story of the creation of humanity to the point of making an exhaustive report? Where was this God when he created the heavens and the earth ?? Here is a decryption of the biblical myths that naive Christians consider to be real facts that happened at a given time in human history.
The story of the Torah and the Bible on the consumption of the forbidden fruit by the so-called first couple of mankind makes one think and risks to make believe that the God of Israel is a wicked god. His worshipers are unanimous that he is omniscient, omnipotent, without equal. Yet, if he was, he should have prevented Eve to go towards the serpent and the serpent to seek to tempt Eve. Thus, there would have been no original sin and no billions of human beings who are born sinners and who will go to hell for a crime they did not even commit.
We risk believing that this god of Moses was an accomplice since he allowed the beings that he himself created to perish.
- What still amazes is the fact that he did not even forgive this couple for their sin until they were expelled from the Garden of Eden. Where is the love and mercy in all of this ?? And why did this same god not want men to be eternal like him?
- We can afford to say that this creator missed these first two fabrications (Adam and Eve). How did a perfect being created imperfect beings yet, he himself declares that he wants to create man in his image?
- He might not even have created men. What is his pleasure to see men kill each other on his behalf?
- The evidence is that Adam and Eve like Caen and Abel never existed, they are only mythical characters, allegorical figures that the writers of the Torah have invented for us for centuries past.
- And if they had existed, are they of what kind of men? Homo sapiens, Homo Neanderthal, Homo erectus ??
- How come no one wonders how the Torah writers got to know these stories?
- Who witnessed it to make an exhaustive report ??
- As Adam was the first man, who could be there to take note of everything that happened and to tell it afterwards (4 years later) ??
- There is only one and only one explanation: these stories are tales, legends, myths invented by men themselves.
- They gave free rein to their imaginations and by dint of telling their imaginary stories, from generation to generation, they ended up believing in them.
Adam and Eve had two children Caen and Abel, together they were 4 in the world. Caen kills Abel, there are 3 people left on earth. As Caen could not sleep with his mother to reproduce, God sent him to a city where he could meet the one who would become his wife, but who are the people of this city ??
In the logic of the Torah story, these people could not be on earth, because there was only Adam and Eve that God created and the two children minus Abel killed by Caen, which remains three people on earth. So where do the people of the city where Caen is going to meet his future wife come from?