" The debate is open ! »
– How does the brain influence behavior?
– Can spermatozoa be modified by the environment and transmit certain characteristics acquired through generations ??
– Inheritance trauma: what are the effects of the environment and culture on biological mechanisms, especially in the brain ??
– How can these influence behavior?
– How can male germ cells, ie sperm cells, be modified by the environment so as to transmit certain traits acquired through generations?
Each of us is determined by our genes, we inherit a set of paternal and maternal genes (...), in reality we are more than our genes, we are a combination of genes that are influenced by environmental factors, and they are many: our life, our behavior, our physiology ...