The colonizers wrested all the secrets of our ancestors during confession. In the confessional, the priest takes the place of "God", because whoever comes to confession is prostrate while he tells his sins, his wrongs, what he envisions, his vices or even his secrets and intimacies to the priest. Thanks to the confessional, Africa and Africans, during colonization, were devastated. More than anything else, the confessional powerfully did a systematic brainwashing of our ancestors and ruthlessly contributed to the enslavement of Africa. You see ?
During colonization, Catholic priests worked in close collaboration with magistrates. For certain sins confessed, the priest did not hesitate to go and accuse the confessed. And the magistrate seized him to put him at the disposal of justice. What betrayals ?? However, the priest is bound to keep the secret of confession for all faithful Christians.
La rémission des péchés, par la confession des fidèles, au confessionnal est une des plus grosses bêtises instaurées par l’Église catholique. This is why the confessional is a real booth of misfortune. And all those who go to confession before the priest in the confessional are unhappy.
Nowhere in the Bible it is mentioned this: "Confession" or "Remission of sins", with a priest or bishop, in a hidden place.
The Bible says:
- Psalms 118: 8-9, « Mieux vaut chercher un refuge en l’Éternel que de se confier à l’homme. Better to seek refuge in the Lord than to trust in the great ”.
- Psaume 146:3, « Ne, vous entrust pas aux grands, aux fils de l’homme, qui ne peuvent sauver ».
- Isaiah 2: 22: « Cessez de vous confier en l’homme dans les narines duquel il n’y a qu’un breath: because of what value is it ?? ».
- Jeremiah 17: 5 - 8: " So says the Lord: Cursed be he who trusts in man, who takes flesh for his support, and who turns his heart away from the Lord! ».
- He is like a wretch in the desert, and he does not see happiness coming; he dwells in the scorched places of the desert, a salty land without inhabitants. Blessed that to say l’homme qui se confie dans l’Éternel, et dont l’Éternel est l’espérance !
- He is like a tree planted by the water, and which extends its roots towards the current; he does not perceive the heat when it comes, and its foliage remains green; in the year of drought he has no fear, and does not cease to bear fruit.
- It's time to get out of that cursed booth and stop hanging out with it. Leave the poor alone in their confessionals, you will see that they themselves will no longer enter them, since they no longer have faithful Christians who come to confess there.