Bisu was recognized as a deity of war, but at the same time as a patron of childbirth and the guardian of the dwellings, while being associated with humor, music and dance.
- Aha was also seen as a protector of Kings, thus he became very popular among the population because he first protected Women and Children before all Others.
- Bes had no temples and there were no priests ordained in his name, as he was believed to live in forests and swampy areas, however, he was one of the most popular deities in the African pantheon and was often depicted on household items such as furniture, mirrors, cosmetic containers, knife handles as well as on magic wands.
- Over time Bisu came to be regarded as the champion of all that was good and the enemy of all that was evil, which is why he was originally known as "Aha" which means "Fighter" Because he could strangle bears, lions or snakes with his bare hands, this is the reason why, he was sometimes described as a scary being even if he was never considered as evil.
- Aha On the contrary, he was a partisan of Ra, who protected him from his enemies on earth and as a result, he became a protective warrior deity of the King and his people against the forces of evil.
- Bes was often depicted on knives in the hope that it would extend his protection to the wearer of the blade and he was often seen with the youngster Heru to protect it.
- Yoda is a famous master Jedi expert of the small sword.
- À Kemet « Bes ": was an old Neter of the small war that brought its protection to the bearer of the Blade.
- Yoda was one of the grandmasters of the council of Jedi, a general-in-chief and was Luke's Training Manager Skywalker (the one who walks in the sky).
- Bes was especially the protector of Women and Children who was often represented with the young Heru (the one who is in Heaven) to protect and train him.
- Bes protected Heru in his childhood when he hid in the swamps to hide from Set, where he gave him Strength in his determination through many physical and mental facets. It is interesting to note, however, that Bes is most often represented above Heru or on his back just like Yoda was on Luke's back.
- Yoda quotes: "May the force be with you"
- Aha quotes: "May the force flow through you"
- Yoda lives in a marsh near nature after the fall of the Council
- The origins of Bisu are the rainforest and the marshy areas
- Yoda speaks with a rhythm and style of lyrics reminiscent of Aboriginal cultures
- Yoda has very large ears and a tail whose size and green color reflect its proximity to Nature
- Bes represents Nature and was often represented with big ears and a tail.
That said, there is a lot of speculation that the Jedi Masters are based on a group of scholars or masters of Djed, Knowledge Keepers in Kemet who practiced rituals by the statement of Djed whose pillar also represents the backbone of Ausar, is also the main path, when the central nervous system relays messages across the rest of the Body
All this to say that there are very strong relationships between certain aspects of Bes and Yoda and that the majority of epic or mystical stories are based on African myths or characters.